Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

[Moderator] Forest Elizey's Application

-1 Today Forest/Cry was warned for RDM i really dont think he's fit for Mod
DarkRP Name: Robin Hood
DarkRP: Trusted
ImperialRPImperial SGT 2213 RobinHood
MexicoRP is the only good RP
RIP: 2014 - 2017

(Thursday, 12-01-2017, 07:40 PM)Hyper360 Wrote: -1 Today Forest/Cry was warned for RDM i really dont think he's fit for Mod

No one has warned me today, excuse? If so, I suppose Ella did, once again, not assessing anything, according to Frank, I was kicked for being AFK in a sit/when needed for one, and if she warned me before that, that's utter bullshit.

Deleted my post below just to save space.

Majikarp spoke to Ella, the warn was invalid as she didn't speak to me, as I was shortly kicked after for being AFK so I wasn't given my chance to explain, disregard the warning then.

Once again deleted my post from down below to save some space.

- Hyper360's post

From what I got from that, you're saying that any hobo who punches someone is automatically RDM? It wasn't RDM, I killed the cop because he was trying to arrest me, simple as that. Either way, there is nothing to prove anymore, the warn is invalid, you weren't by the situation or anywhere near it, have no context, so don't call it RDM automatically even though it's been said that it was a invalid warn.

(Thursday, 12-01-2017, 07:45 PM)Cry Wrote:
(Thursday, 12-01-2017, 07:40 PM)Hyper360 Wrote: -1 Today Forest/Cry was warned for RDM i really dont think he's fit for Mod

No one has warned me today, excuse? If so, I suppose Ella did, once again, not assessing anything, according to Frank, I was kicked for being AFK in a sit/when needed for one, and if she warned me before that, that's utter bullshit.

She did, you got warned for RDM.
DarkRP: Hamad Jamal | Administrator - Event Coordinator

ImperialRP: Rebel LT 3161 Hamad | Trusted

(Thursday, 12-01-2017, 07:45 PM)Cry Wrote:

Deleted my post below just to save space.

Majikarp spoke to Ella, the warn was invalid as she didn't speak to me, as I was shortly kicked after for being AFK so I wasn't given my chance to explain, disregard the warning then.

Punching people to death isn't cool bro. its RDM
DarkRP Name: Robin Hood
DarkRP: Trusted
ImperialRPImperial SGT 2213 RobinHood
MexicoRP is the only good RP
RIP: 2014 - 2017

-1 I dont think that you are prepared for the responsibilities that come with being a moderator at the moment
[Image: raw]

DarkRP: 
George Deep;
OTHER: 
For more information
http://poseidonservers.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=1422

(Friday, 13-01-2017, 12:58 AM)Nick Jeffson Wrote: -1, seen him regularly doing the wrong thing, definitely shouldn't be a moderator on this server, glad other people think the same. Also he's 13 which is an unfit age to be a moderator on a darkrp server and never uses his mic. He's far from unbiased and called me an asshole and a multitude of other things while I was messing around in a sit on purpose just yesterday.

I was like 2 months older then 13 when I was mod and it was fine, don't use that as a -1 reason. I do agree with your other points though.

Also forest, I'm not trying to be mean in anyway here but I am kind of thinking after your 'leaving' post you might be a bit unreliable when it comes to leaving, so I'm sorry dude because I know you've been going through some hard times but -1
[Image: 1oOrua0.png]
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-1 Immature and always trying to start shit on the forums instead of taking it into a private conversation where it can be dealt with. This shows me that Forest has not really changed as he is still continuing to start beef with fellow members in the community.

Denied.

At this current point in time, the user has left the community. Feel free to re-apply once you've decided if you'd like to make a return.
DarkRP - Head Administrator | Community Administrator
|  Ban Report  |  Ban Appeal  |  Donate  |