Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

Quoting

(This post was last modified: Sunday, 08-01-2017, 11:57 AM by Prior.)

Is anybody having issues with quoting at the moment? I noticed Hamad was aswell so I decided to make this thread. Even with quoting working, the system is horrible if you want to slowly quote certain parts of a reply rather then quoting the whole massive essay long reply and replying in general rather then being specific.
| SWRP Administrator/Developer | Deathrun Moderator | Breach Manager

Ex TTT Trusted for 1 week (fuck you cain)

Ex Jailbreak Trusted for 3 seconds (fuck you lcast)

(Sunday, 08-01-2017, 03:41 AM)Prior Wrote: Is anybody having issues with quoting at the moment? I noticed Hamad was aswel so I decided to make this thread. Even with quoting working, the system is horrible if you want to slowly quote certain parts of a reply rather then quoting the whole massive essay long reply and replying in general rather then being specific.

Click 'reply'
[Image: 1oOrua0.png]
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm on mobile most of the time. Where is reply button ;-;
"Event Staff"

Yea I never use quote, Quote function is weird, Reply works quoting them perfectly I always use that.

Might just delete the quote button seeing as how it's useless as reply does it.
[Image: 7kwWj2N.gif]

(This post was last modified: Sunday, 08-01-2017, 09:32 PM by Frankie.)

It's easy to edit the text, just highlight as usual. Disable WYSIWYG in your user panel if you prefer a more traditional style. Quoting is standard multi quote as is in most forum software, you press the quote button on the posts you want to reply too, then press insert at the bottom fo the reply box. Reply is just a quick way to only quote one person.

edit: oh right the quoting got broken by the update like perm deleting ._.

(Sunday, 08-01-2017, 08:23 AM)Yellowlightning Wrote: I'm on mobile most of the time. Where is reply button ;-;

Its right next to the quote buuton for me too.
DarkRP: Hamad Jamal | Administrator - Event Coordinator

ImperialRP: Rebel LT 3161 Hamad | Trusted