Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

Hello from Ryuk52109

Hello, my name is Ryuk52109, I have been playing on Poseidon's Deathrun and Jailbreak (mainly Deathrun, my siblings play Jailbreak on this account since they don't have one).  I love playing Gmod, Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 4 and a few JRPGs too.  I am also into Anime (my favourite ones are Gundam, Dragon Ball Super and DanganRonpa 3), Yu-Gi-Oh (anime and TCG, although I play the video games due to being vision impaired) and the novels by Andrzej Sapkowski (the Witcher novels).

(This post was last modified: Tuesday, 10-01-2017, 06:31 PM by Preston Gravey. Edit Reason: Minor editing. )

Welcome to Poseidon! I love playing Skyrim (playing the special edition on PS4) and fallout 4, well mostly a big Bethesda fan, and I love their games! I love watching Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragon Ball Z! Try playing DarkRP, I might just give you some $5,000 when you join, I am a very nice guy in DarkRP Smile
Steam Name - Preston Garvey

DarkRP
- Member [Preston Glarvey]

Trouble in Terrorist Town - Member

Cinema
- Audience Member

Will do, but first I gotta buy Gmod for my brothers and get them to use that account instead of mine, don't want them to screw me over in DarkRP like they did in Jailbreak (got me banned for RDMing, disconnecting when spoken to etc, plan on getting a microphone soon, then everyone will know the difference between me and my siblings)

Also, I must say I am surprised Poseidon servers run so well capped, my internet is capped and yet only 25 ping? AWESOME

(Wednesday, 11-01-2017, 02:03 AM)ryuk52109 Wrote: Will do, but first I gotta buy Gmod for my brothers and get them to use that account instead of mine, don't want them to screw me over in DarkRP like they did in Jailbreak (got me banned for RDMing, disconnecting when spoken to etc, plan on getting a microphone soon, then everyone will know the difference between me and my siblings)

Also, I must say I am surprised Poseidon servers run so well capped, my internet is capped and yet only 25 ping?  AWESOME

k, 25 ping holy shit... my ping is like way over 100+
Steam Name - Preston Garvey

DarkRP
- Member [Preston Glarvey]

Trouble in Terrorist Town - Member

Cinema
- Audience Member