Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

How to join a very good server

(This post was last modified: Friday, 13-01-2017, 05:13 PM by Freaky.)

(Friday, 13-01-2017, 04:57 PM)Appo Wrote: We find it fun to read your comments as it just shows how simple minded and autistic many of you guys are and also a reason why we left Poseidon.

Ok just real quick could you tell me how it makes us look "simple minded and autistic" when I am merely pointing out facts about server population statistics?

I just see it all as a little bit of classic banter tbh
[Image: 7kwWj2N.gif]

(Friday, 13-01-2017, 05:12 PM)Freaky Wrote:
(Friday, 13-01-2017, 04:57 PM)Appo Wrote: We find it fun to read your comments as it just shows how simple minded and autistic many of you guys are and also a reason why we left Poseidon.

Ok just real quick could you tell me how it makes us look "simple minded and autistic" when I am merely pointing out facts about server population statistics?

I just see it all as a little bit of classic banter tbh
It's good banter, I can say that but I don't see a point in chucking useless remarks at each other's servers especially when things are starting to calm down, nonetheless I'm going to delete my post so things don't get messy.

How much do those videos actually cost? Are they the same ones where you can get them to say rude things?
im gay

(Friday, 13-01-2017, 10:45 PM)Perrin Wrote: How much do those videos actually cost? Are they the same ones where you can get them to say rude things?

it's like 20 bucks i think
Deathrun Admin

I make maps so hmu if you need something done