Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

Ban Appeal (TTT) (Thelolslols)

(Thursday, 12-01-2017, 04:04 PM)Mr madness Wrote:
(Thursday, 12-01-2017, 03:57 PM)Thelolslols Wrote: Oh I can expain: Because before that clip  like maybe like 2 secounds before I was getting shot by lots of people so I was kinda frantic so I didn't know who I was getting shot by, because I think people where saying KOS on me at the time after I killed "Leasttroll" I thought the person or the detective where going to shoot me, so I just wanted to make sure I was pretty frantic at the time tbh, I just didn't know who I was getting shot by so I wanted to double check and just be ready.  Hope that makes scene
Right.
What about my first question and i'd like to add. It just travels on one axis does it? Like dosen't move up or down, so if you were aiming at somones head it would turn you to aim at somone elses head at the same elevation?

Well, it travels on the X Axis while Y Axis it's mainly locked on one position to expain what I'm talking about. When I've enabled the script or macro the Y Axis goes to the preset height I've selected it and It's mainly locked, although X axis is still move able so pretty much It's always at that head height (Only when I'm standing on flat ground) , and it's easier to move around because when you're moving the mouse It's not going up or down although left and right if that makes scene.  I'll put an image to kinda show you what I'm talking about. 

[Image: x_and_y_axis.gif]

(This post was last modified: Thursday, 12-01-2017, 04:36 PM by Mr madness.)

(Thursday, 12-01-2017, 04:18 PM)Thelolslols Wrote: Well, it travels on the X Axis while Y Axis it's mainly locked on one position to expain what I'm talking about. When I've enabled the script or macro the Y Axis goes to the preset height I've selected it and It's mainly locked, although X axis is still move able so pretty much It's always at that head height (Only when I'm standing on flat ground) , and it's easier to move around because when you're moving the mouse It's not going up or down although left and right if that makes scene.  I'll put an image to kinda show you what I'm talking about. 

Ok.

Can you explain this then? Because I dont think this is following any axis.

EDIT: [Image: s0UJTMM.png]
[Image: BygWXci.gif]

FurFag and TTT Moderator
"You're the most hot thing on the forums" - CrazedKiller 2017

(This post was last modified: Thursday, 12-01-2017, 05:10 PM by Thelolslols. Edit Reason: Just needed to add somthing in. )

(Thursday, 12-01-2017, 04:32 PM)Mr madness Wrote:
(Thursday, 12-01-2017, 04:18 PM)Thelolslols Wrote: Well, it travels on the X Axis while Y Axis it's mainly locked on one position to expain what I'm talking about. When I've enabled the script or macro the Y Axis goes to the preset height I've selected it and It's mainly locked, although X axis is still move able so pretty much It's always at that head height (Only when I'm standing on flat ground) , and it's easier to move around because when you're moving the mouse It's not going up or down although left and right if that makes scene.  I'll put an image to kinda show you what I'm talking about. 

Ok.

Can you explain this then? Because I dont think this is following any axis.

EDIT: [Image: s0UJTMM.png]

I can exapin this: That X/Y Axis photo you've linked in dosn't actually show anything, I'm not to sure what you're trying to explain because thats not a fully centred photo and I don't understand what It's trying to proove, although that second clip is a perfect example how it works. 

I shall expain I'm aiming below where It'd usually work because or else, It'd be miss off putting although if I'm low enough to the ground (Aiming down) It'll most likey work and stop the Y axis moving only letting the X axis move as you can see It worked quite well in that video. 

Also I'm still not to sure what you're trying to show in that screen shot, anyway hope you understand. 

Edit: Actually that sceen shot shows what I'm talking about.. See how the Y axis is locked? And the X axis isn't moving up or down? Well, that screen shot you posted shows that I guess..

I know this isn't really relevant although, this is kinda another example look at the X Axis and the Y Axis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwB7RNN2m0 It's the exact same thing pretty much.

-1 proof provided, also bans for hacking WITH EVIDENCE WHICH IS SHOWN are usually a no appeal.
murder: manager/super
prop hunt: supermeme
ttt: trusted
breach: ex-admin
deathrun: ex-admin- Veteran
nazi zombies: superadmin

(This post was last modified: Thursday, 12-01-2017, 09:34 PM by Thelolslols. Edit Reason: Had to add somthing in. )

(Thursday, 12-01-2017, 09:08 PM)Monkey Wrote: -1 proof provided, also bans for hacking WITH EVIDENCE WHICH IS SHOWN are usually a no appeal.

But, It's not like I downloaded aimbot.exe and used them in gmod tho.. It's a script that I used thats provided by logitech, that I've expained before, like I just think It's abit harsh to ban someone for using a script on there mouse but if thats you're option I understand I guess. 

Edit: Why don't you just get an anti cheat or somthing so I can proove it without getting manualy banned :/

IIRC they do have an Anti-cheat, but what you were using, it clearly does not pick it up. Don't be snarky.
PropHunt: Scrublord and "Worst Admin In Existence"

(This post was last modified: Friday, 13-01-2017, 01:55 AM by CrazedKiller.)

Yeah, im gonna deny this, sorry but the evidence is just too much and your defenses mostly sound suspicious, see you on another server i suppose.